Houston, Texas Jul 11, 2023 . Uruk Project Management announced today the appointment of the new board of directors that will serve for the following two years. Uruk PM is pleased to announce our new board of directors. Coming from government, business, and civil sectors, the board director’s members bring years of experience and leadership to help address the market challenges and accelerate the realization of the Uruk PM purpose, vision, mission, and values.
The new board members include:
- Mr. Mounir Ajam, Founder & CEO at Uruk PM, Innovator & Product Owner for the Uruk Platform. Graduate of UC Berkeley with a master’s degree in Project Management and a graduate of the PMI Leadership Institute. Mounir’s past employers include ExxonMobil and Saudi Aramco.
- Dr. Jihad Aysh, chartered civil engineer with a doctorate in business administration—twenty years of experience in energy, infrastructure, and utilities.
- Mr. Amr Maraie holds a master’s degree in Construction Management and Bachelor Architecture. Expert in project controls and PMO systems and is PMP certified. Hill International and energy leader Siemens.
- Ms. Sandra Hoskins, Founder and CEO of The Kellan Group Incorporated. Thirty years of expertise in the military, education, and private and government sector organizations.
- Mr. Navaid Jamal, founder, board chair, and managing partner of IMG Advisors, holds an MBA and twnety-five years of experience successful consulting and advisory experience at the Big Four in a global setting.
“Jihad and Amr are co-founders who have supported the Uruk Initiative since its inception. Navaid Sandra are both shareholders in Uruk Project Management and business leaders and founders of their organizations. We elected this new board at a critical time of our startup, where we are shifting from product development to entering the market with the Uruk Platform and proactively prospecting for new clients and partners as we continue to build the Uruk Platform incrementally.” said Mounir Ajam, CEO and Founder, Uruk PM.
About Uruk PM
Over the years, our founders identified many gaps in practice triggered by the common misunderstanding of many topics. In response to these gaps, UrukPM was born with the mission to elevate the status of project management and advocate the need to make project management indispensable for organizational performance, a strategic imperative.
Maria Daniela Usuga