Uruk Project Management, Grants Program
Uruk Project Management (Uruk PM) is developing the pioneering and versatile Uruk Platform. The Uruk Platform applies to various sectors and domains, including government, academia, and not-for-profit organizations.
The initial product of the Uruk Platform is already active and in the market. Further, numerous project management practitioners are either using or exploring the platform. In total transparency, since we are still in development, the Uruk Platform is ready for early adopters.
At Uruk PM believe in the Future of Work in Project Management, which includes transforming the project management practice to minimize project failures and maximize success. With the Uruk Platform, we know that organizations can deliver products and complete projects faster and at a lower cost than before Uruk.
Therefore, in the spirit of supporting our communities and aligning with our mission of transforming project management for all sectors and domains, we introduce the Uruk PM Grants Programs!
The Uruk PM Grants Program
Under this program, Uruk PM will extend specific organizations access to the entire Uruk Platform without any restrictions. These organizations can access all features and functionalities that paid customers access. The Grants are organizational accounts with these conditions:
- Five users’ licenses and 10 view-only licenses (more is possible).
- The access is granted for an entire year, but we can also discuss a more extended period.
- In addition to the licenses, we will support these organizations with onboarding and training.
We only ask for formal recognition of the relationship between Uruk PM and the organization receiving the grant. The recognition would be through an abbreviated Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and allowing Uruk PM to mention the relationship on our social media channels.
Currently, we are considering two groups as possible recipients of these grants. Each year, we will issue five grants to each group, a total of ten grants. We will give these grants on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The first group is open to registered not-for-profit organizations.
- The second group is academic institutions, such as universities and colleges. However, these grants are for academic educational programs, not for other university projects.
Please reach out to us with your interest via this link: https://urukpm.com/contact/.